Friday, February 13, 2015

Key West: Evening 1

The Sunset Celebration didn't exactly work out. We drove over to the water and walked to the edge near the ocean. It was breezy, and chillier than earlier that day. We did run into a street performer, The Cat Man. He was insane. He was crazy. He was funny. Here he is:

Yes, that is a cat about to jump through a hoop of fire.

We decided to just go back home and eat dinner. On our walk back to the car, I got a few cool shots: 

For dinner, we had a lovely spaghetti and meatball meal, prepared by my grandmother. Purchased by my grandfather were California-sized cupcakes that I couldn't wait to get my hands on:

Yeah, that's a chocolate on chocolate cupcake and a red velvet. Yum. 

After dinner, we started the movie Out of Africa, you know. The one with Meryl Streep?

Despite not knowing what was going on in the film, it was pretty interesting. Sophie and I then went back to our bedroom, and being unable to sleep, watched yet another movie. It was one of my favorites: The Way Way Back. 






No comments:

Post a Comment