Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Key West: Final Day

So today was our last day in Key West. I'm upset. It's been an amazing vacation, and I plan on coming back next year :P. Anyways, here's what we did on our last full day here in Key West. We woke up at around 9:15. We planned to go to Bahia Honda beach, which no one knows how to pronounce.

So we drove a good forty five minutes to the beach. On the way, we stopped at Baby's Coffee and got some souvenirs and food. When we got to the beach, we laid all our stuff down and sat on the beach for a bit. It was so nice. It was so warm. I loved it. I didn't get any photos, but I can tell you that it was beautiful.

Bammy, Sophie, and I went out to the sandbar, where we walked up and down it until we grew tired. As we passed Boppa sitting in his beach chair, we saw him covered with a beach towel. We were all a tad confused.

We were there for a couple hours, and then we decided to get lunch. We stopped at the Mile 7 Restaurant where we got a bite to eat. I had a grilled chicken quesadilla, which was so good. Sophie had the same. After that, we drove home, and guess who fell asleep on the car ride home? Yeah, I totally did and I totally looked ridiculous but I DON'T CARE.

Anyways, I regret not taking any pictures. Everything's so bland without them. But Sophie and I are going to make sure we come back next year (for an even longer vacation.) I had the best time, and I'm so happy I had the opportunity to come here with Sophie. It was amazing. My grandparents are amazing. I'm gonna miss it.

Tomorrow we have a flight and we have to be at the airport at 9AM. Devastating. We're flying home from 80 degree weather to -2 degree weather. Good-bye, Key West. Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment